Friday, June 20, 2014

Sun.Sand.Sea.

Sentosa x2 in 3 days. T'was a good escape from the usual hustle and bustle of city life, before we head back into the grind again (aka stinking school). I could do a repeat of this every week. Keep me in the shade and a few bottles of ice cold beer - that's all you need to keep me quiet.

There's something abt looking at clouds that calms me, all the time. 

First with the uni peeps; the very ppl who've walked the past 3 sems with me, and hopefully the subsequent few sems down the road. Boys as usual, being boys, entertained themselves by dragging/pulling/wrestling, doing whatever they can to get each other down (into the water). Amusing just to watch. Now I sound like an old woman, watching her kids at play.



Next for Princess Char's 23rd! No need for fancy parties or expensive gifts. Just good company, good food and many good laughs. I truly think it's a beautiful gift to have friends you can talk about more serious stuff and do the most retarded things tgt, all at the same time. Like how taking a harmless birthday video can have us planning and directing the whole thing like we were gna shoot a music video. Love how spontaneous all of us can get < 3


Birthday Selfie, Intruded. 

No comments:

Post a Comment