Wednesday, June 11, 2014

Rant Ave.

The morning started on a terrible note. This particular woman makes me sooooo mad, all the friggin' time. And she takes it up notch a each time - honestly Idk how anyone's capable of that so, kudos to you bitch. I'll refrain from mentioning names or spilling too much in case I get myself into a legal dispute but forgive me, I reallyx100 need an avenue to vomit my guts out.

Firstly, for someone your age (she's prolly as old as my momma), pls hold your titties and don't pretend to be unexcited (or in fact very excited) abt your younger colleagues. Secondly, not in front of your students, fo'sure. And then you repeat the story to another colleague. Professionalism - 0. I get it that maybe you think that may up your coolshitz~ factor among the girls but... Thirdly, school programs are planned way in advance. So excuses for unpreparedness is a deffo no-go. Pushing the blame to everything else and everyone else is so child's play, grow up maybe?

Gahaha bitching feels so gd; I do this so much better than churning essays~ So now, Imma put it all behind me but I'd appreciate a better act the next time. That would prolly save you a whole lot of gagging and eye-rollin' from me, womanz. It's ok if you're no gd at everything, just be professional, that's the very least you could offer. Pls and Thankyou.

But of cos, there's certainly some gd in every bad. So yes, the afternoon spent at the dementia care centre was lovely. One of my regrets in life is that my conversing in dialects is hopeless, and I am not even kidding. 90% of the time I could only manage "uhhs" and "mms" and laughing at every damned thing. The other 10% I tried so hard to repeat after them or tell them something totally off-topic with my extremely limited dialect vocab. Like this old lady went on and on abt something I couldn't grasp, and I replied with "your blouse is so pretty". Useless x Hopeless -.- Someone pls practice conversing in dialects with me pretty pls?

No comments:

Post a Comment