Friday, March 20, 2015

w o r k

It's been less than a month at my new workplace and can I already say I don't like it one bit? I was genuinely excited about starting work at a brand new environment which seemed to promise so much. But in my short stint there, it was entirely not how I envisioned it to be. It really isn't what I signed up for.

From not being able to wait to start work, to dreading every single minute. And like a curse, time literally crawlssss when at work. I wna go on and on lamenting but I know its not gna change anything. So inclined to leave because I hate it but something else, though I cant put a finger to what, seems to be holding me back. 

I'm just thankful I chose to do part-time only, or my sanity would definitely be compromised. Gna hang in there for a couple more months before (*fingers crossed) my next adventure! 

1 comment:

  1. Great post you have done here.Please check out my site also<bt email helpline .I hope you like my site.

    ReplyDelete