Tuesday, September 2, 2014

//

Today,

I made up the most beautiful life in my head. In a country with vast greens and blues, mountains and seas. A farm, and just one farm alone, tucked away from the city centre. I will have sheeps and cows grazing with content. Horses will be my transport. 

I will sleep on stacks of hay if I want to. Or have thick clean white sheets to be tucked under. On the wkends, I will have old gramps come over for tea and scones, and we will sing hymns together and be merry all day. It doesn't matter that we can't get the tune right or fail to hit that high note - we laugh and go on singing. We will chit and we'll chat. We will give praise and bask in the goodness of The Most High.

All year round it will be spring and autumn only. It never gets too hot, and never ever too cold. The perfect amount of sun, rain and wind will fill the entire farmland everyday. Everyday will go by with immense joy and content. 

Tomorrow,

I am gna dream of it again. A dream, I know. 

No comments:

Post a Comment