Saturday, December 21, 2013

Freudian.


Sigmund Freud talks about the unconscious mind and all that psychoanalytical stuff which I have not the slightest clue. Just over the wkend, I came to realize how much underlying emotions were still buried within. For as much as I rmb or do not rmb in my drunken stupor, it felt like crap. It bugs me to no end when ppl leave me in suspense; it pisses me knowing that I'm denied what I should know. If I never ever know the grievances poured, I will never be able to come to terms with the unconscious other half. 

All these while, I have managed to convinced myself while sober that the past does not affect the present. What I failed to realized is how unhealthy the accumulation of suppressed emotions really is. Right now, confusion is all I know of. My life could jolly well have been all a lie, a big fat one at that.

Whether keeping up with this habit of mine or not, I really can't decide. B'cos nothing will change..(or so I think). Maybe I should never get this wasted again, so I wouldn't rmb how much of a wimp I actually am. 

And this old man is just up for visual sake, or my ocd state, simply b'cos I dont like words alone.

No comments:

Post a Comment